This ‘Tang resides in Tagaytay City. All original except the brake booster and air-con compressor. Will sell if the price is good enough.
1. Inline/ straight 6
2. 250 ci. original engine
3. American Racing Mags
4. Mastercraft Staggared avenger rubbers. Front is 235x60x15. Rear is 255x65x15
5. Boosted Disk brake in front, drum on the rear
6. Pioneer head stereo, and trunk mounted super sub-woofer from Good Guys USA
7. Car show intended paint with PONY personally layed down by me. Won the intended trophy in the car show.
8. Air conditioned with Man-Aire Dasmarinas
9. Brand new CARTER carb installed on March 16, 2011 (very sweet)
Oct.21, 2010 upgraded ignition system with Pertronix II (eliminating the contact point) and the Chrome Flamethrower from Mustang Unlimited (cost P12,000.00). Now delivering 45,000 volts. Also overhauled the carb system to eliminate overflows.
Brand new CARTER CARB for installation
TESTING THE CARB HERE on this ride . Carb installed on March 16, 2011
September 24, 2011 Installed the re-chromed rear bumper and upgraded the gas tank cap with carbon fiber trims
Dec.24, 2011 Installed front bumper with new parts coming in from Vancouver, ordered from Larry’s Mustang USA. Assisted by Rey Tolentino.
May 2012 , doing some finishing touches on the upholstery with our neighbor Rudy. Cost is P15K
March 14, 2013: JUST ARRIVED , AIR RIDE suspension kit, Chrome Valve Cover, Brand New Dashboard, Bushing Kit
June 12, 2013 I’m trying to fit the Foose 21 mags and got my conclusions: They look good only on side view, the lateral view is not good due to previous modifications on the body.
June 12, 2013 will fit the NEW dashboard. Initial stage is quite frustrating. The new ones are thicker which will require some slashing and cutting. But definitely, the dashboard will be installed at all cost.